“Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury

Monday 9 July 2012

Music of America :D (not exactly)

Hi,
It's J.
So as you all know we're here in the US. And because of that I just have one song in my head. And I know this might be a little cheesy but I don't care. So party on everyone with this song!
And here's something else we found while hanging out here. A little "I'm farming and I grow it" for your midnight entertainment.
Last one.
I've just been obsessed with this song since I was at a "Twilight" movie night. But don't let the word "twilight" stop you from listening to this song. It helped me to chill out in the airplane . . For some reason I just can't stop listening to it.What about you?    Flightless Bird, American Mouth                                                                                                                                          
                                                                                                                                      J.


Czesc,
Tu J.
Wiec jak wszyscy pewnie wiecie jestesmy w USA. I z tego powodu jedna piosenka leci mi po glowie. I wiem, ze moze to jest malutki kicz, ale co tam. Jest ta piosenka, jest impreza!

I tez macie tu piosenke ktora znalezlismy, a tak do posmiania sie o polnocy. "Uprawiam i to rosnie"

I teraz ostatnie.
Ostatnio mam poprostu obsesje na punkcie tej piosenki, odkad bylam na nocy filmowej i ogladnelismy wszystkie czesci "Zmierzchu". Ale niech slowo zmierzch cie nie zniecheca. Ta piosenka bardzo mi pomogla zrelaskowac sie w samolocie. Poprostu nie moge przestac jej sluchac. A ty?  Flightless Bird, American Mouth  


                                                                                                                          J.

No comments:

Post a Comment